If you are frustrated from your dull hairs, and want to improve the quality of hair enriching them with protein, vitamins, and other necessary nutrients, then you should start searching right type of conditioning product. But, you should be sure about the type of product, you are going to use. Is it best for your hair type or can benefit your locks or not?
Only a right type of hair conditioner can give the best prevention from breakage, and make them shinier, smoother, and healthier. A few tips can help you in finding the right conditioner for your hair type.
Natural Types of Hair:
- Thin Hair: If you have thin and fine hair, then a volumizing and lightweight conditioner is a good pick to boost the shine and the volume. Flyaway can also be controlled through it. Biotin, Panthenol and amino acids are the right type of ingredients for such locks to make them strong. While applying, leave the crown area and focus on the ends to get the best result.
- Normal Hair: If you are the lucky one who has healthy and shiny hairs, then you can opt for the daily use formula conditioners to maintain the level of protein, moisture and vitamins.
- Curly Hair: Such types need proper moisture and nutrients for the nourishment and shine. If you have curls, then use products which are rich in proteins and have moisturizing ingredients such as shea butter, glycerin, olive oil, etc. to improve the hair quality.
- Thick Hair: This type of hair looks fuller, but has coarse strands, which needs proper moisture for softening. Soy milk and avocado oil should be used as ingredients in your conditioner to smoothen your strands and for shiny texture.
Hair Types by Quality:
- Oily Hair: If you feel bad with your oily strands, then you need to condition your tresses very carefully that can balance the moisture. It is advised to apply the conditioner on the ends slenderly. Oil treatment once in a week is also good for shiny hairs.
- Color-Treated Hair: If you have highlighted strands or colored tresses, then you need the product which can prevent color to wash out while you condition. The product should have ingredients which can seal the cuticles and preserve the color to fade away. Amino acids, UV filters, and sunflower extract are the best content to have in your conditioning product.
- Dry & Damaged Hair: This type comes in a very poor quality of locks which needs extra care to reduce the dryness and hydrate the strands and scalp. If you have such hairs, then you should look for the intensive treatment or deep conditioning treatment. You can give a try to Hair Masque to deep condition your locks for effective result that can turn your frizzy or rough hairs into silky and smooth.