Most women, no matter what their height want to look a little taller. You will be happy to know that with a few simple tricks it is possible to deceive the eye and appear to be at least 2 or 3 inches taller. Here are a few easy steps you can take:
1. Dress in the same color from head to toe. Choose a color that is dark and complements your skin tone. Dressing in black or navy is fine as long as the outfit is not tight. Even though black is slimming, if it worn tight it will show bumps that you would rather leave unnoticed.
2. Wear high heels 2 to 21/2 inches to give you extra height. Don’t wear heels that are too high or you will look out of balance.
3. Avoid wearing hats. Hats have a tendency to make you appear shorter.
4. When choosing a sweater avoid those of a bulky nature and opt for those that are thin. As well as bulky sweaters, fur coats or layers of clothes will also create the illusion of pounds and make you appear shorter.
5. Wear clothes that suit your body type and are form fitting. A lot of women believe that loose clothing will make them appear smaller but in reality it does just the opposite. Clothes that are tailored to fit your shape will have a much more slimming effect and will add height.
6. Wear clothes that have vertical lines, such as single-breasted jackets and avoid cropped pants and horizontal lines.
For 5 more tips email me at email@example.com using ‘5 More Tips’ in the subject line